RTC Education Ltd T/A Regent Group
Company Overview: Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Responsibilities: The Academic Support Officer (ASO) is A-Z responsible for each of the class/all the students in that class, taught by DAD via MST.
Scheduled formative assessment and finally summative assessment sessions:
The following are pre-requisite to acceptance of a contract:
1. Evidence of detailed formative feedback.
2. Evidence of detailed summative feedback.
3. For avoidance of doubt, one-line feedback is not allowed and also copy paste feedback from other students is also not allowed. Each student is unique and each student work is also unique, failure to adhere to these new regulations will be a breach of contract with RCL.
4. Each student should engage before and after the assessment process, in particular formative on a weekly basis from the day 1 of attendance, that is c.16 hours after the 12 hours of direct teaching sessions and all of these hours need to be tracked by the ASO. It is the responsibility of the ASO to demonstrate for their respective students the GLH is achieved on a module by module basis.
5. The system team will set up Unit-e facility to track these GLH, until such time the new system is implemented, ASO can keep records and work with the reporting team.
6. This is a new way of recording the FA and SA sessions and ASO needs to fully understand prior to commencement of their module contracts.
B: Teaching and Course Management experience
C: Supporting students
D. Communication and IT skills
E Values and behaviours
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 DOE