London South East Colleges
Apprenticeship / Traineeship Recruitment Advisor
London South East Colleges is a successful and award-winning college with sites across Bromley, Bexley, Orpington and Greenwich. We are passionate about helping our students to realise their potential and are determined to make a difference to our local communities through high-quality teaching and learning.
With a combined turnover of circa £65m and the ambitious growth plans of the group, there has never been a better time to join our exciting organisation.
Our traineeship and apprenticeship programmes allow young people to gain valuable skills, increase their industry experience and progress into further learning or enter the world of work.
We’re currently looking for an Apprenticeship / Traineeship Recruitment Advisor to join us and co-ordinate recruitment activity for these programmes.
– Salary of £22,356 – £26,567 per annum
– Generous annual leave scheme
– Excellent learning and development resources
– A range of family-friendly policies, including home working and flexible working options
– Interest-free loans for travel season tickets
– Free staff parking on main campus sites
– Enhance your experience with one of the region’s leading employers
If you have excellent relationship-building skills and a proactive approach, this is a brilliant opportunity to support the success of courses that are helping young people work towards bright, positive futures.
As a leading college, we understand the importance of learning and development and will support you to realise your full potential while you help our students to achieve theirs.
We’re committed to investing in our staff and offer excellent continuous professional development, including access to in-house college courses, as well as an exciting and dynamic work environment.
As an Apprenticeship / Traineeship Recruitment Advisor, you will help to achieve our apprenticeship and traineeship recruitment targets.
Reporting to the Student Placement Team Leader, you will:
– Process, co-ordinate and advertise apprenticeship vacancies
– Generate interest in our programmes and provide information to prospective candidates
– Promote the benefits of apprenticeships and our apprentice candidates to employers
– Carry out telephone interviews and co-ordinate face-to-face interviews for traineeships
– Liaise with the curriculum to attract students finishing college courses
– Keep the CRM up to date with opportunities
To join us as an Apprenticeship / Traineeship Recruitment Advisor, you will need:
– The ability to offer information, advice and guidance to students seeking work placements
– Good IT skills, including proficiency in MS Excel
– Strong relationship-building skills
– A highly organised approach and the ability to prioritise your workload
– At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent), including Maths and English
Other organisations may call this role Apprenticeship Co-ordinator, Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator, Apprenticeships Officer, Apprenticeship Placement Officer, Careers Advisor, or Employment Advisor.
To support our commitment to equality and diversity, we are a member of the Network for Black Professionals and Equality and Diversity UK. We are also a Stonewall Partner and have recently signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Apprenticeship / Traineeship Recruitment Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: full time