We’re looking for a new Audience Development Executive to join our audience engagement team at Citywire in the UK. The AD Executive will be connecting with readers of our New Model Adviser publication across the UK. This role involves being a part of the audience engagement team at Citywire in the UK, connecting with readers of our New Model Adviser publication. The role involves relationship management, reporting, event recruitment, and participating in videos and podcasts. The role is to develop Citywire’s relationships with financial advisers.
Citywire employs around 240+ people with offices in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore. The company provides news, information and insight for professional advisers and investors whilst organising market-leading events around the world.
The role involves travelling (see info below) and meeting members of our community face-to-face, online and through our events. The position is multi-disciplined and contributes editorial content (broadcast and written), research, and more. It also involves virtual meetings and making connections online.
The AD Exec will be responsible for engaging with members of the financial advice community. There is autonomy in the role to arrange their own diary and be creative, with the underlying objective being to inspire more people to engage with our content and events.
– Building relationships – Meeting with professional private client investors, compiling ideas/trends, staying in contact via video calls/phone/email.
– Editorial – Working with our audience to create features and create new ideas
– Research – Using the information gathered through meetings with our audience and highlighting areas for potential research projects.
– Promoting Citywire products such as events, publications, research and more to our readers.
– Events – Working with our events team to align delegates with the correct event. Attend events to meet with delegates, interview delegates and general ad-hoc duties.
Job specific skills / technical skills / requirements
– Flexibility is a must as this role requires extensive travel. The AD Exec will have the proven ability to work autonomously and off your own initiative. These travel requirements will not apply during the current situation and until travel is safe and allowed by the UK Government.
– The AD Exec communication skills will be excellent, both verbal and written.
– Experience working under pressure and to deadlines is advantageous.
– An interest in the investment markets and asset management
– Strong writing ability, preferably with previous experience of writing
– This role is ideal for an outgoing individual who enjoys meeting new people and building relationships, being creative all while working within a bustling team.
Competitive salary and additonal company benefits:
– 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
– Competitive private pension scheme,
– Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
– Wellbeing activities and subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly costs.
– Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
– Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
* Please note all our benefits are based on a regular office operations situation. Some of them may not be applicable until the UK resumes normal business operations.
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams.
Remote working and flexibility for office/home working in the future is a must for this position.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer.