Azure Infrastructure Consultant -apply today!
Country: United Kingdom
Cities: London, Manchester, Newcastle
Area of expertise: Infrastructure / Unified Communications
If any of these statements struck a chord with you, you need to get in touch with us!
Avanade are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Azure specialist to join us at a Senior Analyst, Consultant or Senior Consultant level. You will become part of our diverse and accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the latest Azure technologies, helping deliver high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients.
About our team:
The Infrastructure team play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best: we design and run the foundational core of our innovative digital solutions for our clients, working with them to transform their businesses for the future.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic and diverse bunch of people, currently over 100 people strong and growing. We would love to bring on more people who are just as passionate for technology as we are; people that love to learn new skills and grow their careers, all while enjoying a good work-life balance and a good social life after work (when Covid-19 allows!).
Come and work with the best Microsoft technologists. Be part of a team that innovates and develops revolutionary solutions for our clients, delivering tomorrows technology today.
• As an Azure Consultant you have experience deploying or architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for enterprise projects.
• You bring the knowledge of infrastructure solutions from cloud to on-premise, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
• You love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions
• You enjoy working with team members from diverse backgrounds across the globe
• You got desire to become the best out of the best Azure Consultant
As a Consultant, you bring the following skills:
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you will work directly with our clients, alongside our robust team of consultants, or within a client team.
• You can communicate and present complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, verbally and in written form.
• You have experience engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirements, writing high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• You should be comfortable working in both large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications and access to world-class training, all paid for by Avanade
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.