We currently have a fantastic opportunity available fora focused and enthusiastic individual to join us as our Construction Site Manager based in Central London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a starting salary of £40,000 per annum (negotiable).
Bastows are the foremost contractor working to beautify London’s most prestigious homes. We are proud to have worked for the most eminent estates, surveyors, and property management companies adding, maintaining, and restoring the value in their properties since 1963. With painting and decorating still at the heart of what we do, we have grown to offer a broad spectrum of services to London’s prestige property managers and surveyors looking to restore, maintain and add value to their property portfolio.
In return for joining us, we can offer you:
– Pension scheme
– Occupational Health support
– Excellent investment in training and personal development
– Profit and performance related bonus scheme
– A supportive and close-knit team
– Excellent company culture
About the Construction Site Manager role:
Based on our busy project sites around Central London, you will be completing the internal and external refurbishment of prestigious properties. This will involve the interpretation of drawings and liaison with surveyors and Contact Administrators, so confidence and a good understanding of technical matters are essential.
To be considered as our Construction Site Manager, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
– SMSTS qualified status and/or NVQ 4 as a minimum
– At least 2 years’ demonstrable experience of managing the refurbishment and renovation of high-value residential and commercial properties
– Can demonstrate excellent comprehension of design drawings and structural works
– Confident and clear communication skills who can demonstrate experience of building great client and supplier relationships
Our ideal Construction Site Manager will also be able to demonstrate:
– Demonstrate sound experience of managing complex residential refurbishment projects with values over £650,000
– Be focused, trustworthy, well presented and enthusiastic
– Have good IT and administrative skills, particularly email and Excel
– Be safety conscious
– Be able to adapt and think on your feet
– Have excellent communication skills with a good standard of spoken and written English
– Have exceptional customer care skills
– Be able to maximise profit and manage costs
– Be able to show experience of planning, managing projects and taking the initiative to get the job done
– Be humorous, personable and professional – someone who gets on with people and find solutions, not problems
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click ‘Apply’ now to become our Construction Site Manager.
Applications from those not authorised to work in the UK will not be considered as this is not a position eligible for sponsorship. Please do not apply if you do not already have the right to work in the UK.