Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
*You know that the outcome of a project hinges on two things: the plan and the people. *
You are the glue that holds these two together. You easily maneuver the precarious path of maintaining the strategy and pace of a project, while keeping your team engaged and enthusiastic. You know what needs to be done, and your penchant for strategic delegation and problem-solving makes you a natural fit for this *Digital Project Manager* position.
As the Digital Project Manager, you will work within the Omnichannel delivery team reporting directly to the Director of European Omnichannel Delivery. You will be responsible for adhering to the creative brief and direction provided by the Account, Creative and Omnichannel Delivery teams, whilst using your own judgement to challenge and enhance the project to meet deadlines and remain within budget.
As a member of the Creative team, you will be expected to input into budget proposals using your experience to budget accurately including the use of external vendors. Projects will be output on a variety of digital platforms, primarily web-based desktop and mobile comprising a wide variety of health-related subject matters for our clients such as Chatbot apps, Mobile web apps, Interactive web development, eLearning, device demos and others.
You will be expected to use whatever method (software) is required to achieve the most impactful end product. Ability to work on a variety of industry standard project management platforms should therefore not be a limitation.
* Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
* Working closely with the account and creative teams to understand the project scope and objectives; attending calls/meetings as apporiate
* Analyzing and owning the budget for assigned digital projects so that we stay within scope at all times, notifying stakeholders if there is a danger of working out of scope BEFORE it happens
* Advising account teams on costs, available resources, problems and solutions
* Reviewing project resources and providing analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
* Liaising with and updating stakeholders on the status of projects
* Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
* Assisting the Creative and Account teams to select suitable external vendors for all kinds of digital projects that cannot be completed using internal resource
* Working with internal and external teams to resolve technical and/or design issues
* QC’ing the work from the internal and/or external digital production teams to ensure quality
* Providing feedback to the Creative Expression Art Department so projects can be delivered within scope
* Reporting and analysing the success criteria of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
* Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones and ensuring they are met
* Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
* Participating in brainstorming sessions with Account and Creative teams to share new development perspectives, technical advances and ideas
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about latest digital production and campaign techniques and trends and analysing digital behaviour
* Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
* Developing through on-the job training to enhance own technical, project management and creative skills.
* Educated to degree level (advantageous)
* Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery
* Experience managing healthcare/pharma projects within an agency setting preferred
* Microsoft Office skills
* Adept at building strong client relationships and at developing robust communication channels between the relevant parties
* Project management certification is advantageous, but not essential
* Technical competence and understanding of current development technologies with passion for IT, e-commerce and all things digital
* Proven experience of effectively managing large and small-scale digital projects from brief through to delivery using Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies via a range of project management software, Wrike experience would be advantageous
* Creative flair and innovative approach
* Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
* Multi-tasker with ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
At *Syneos Health Communications* , we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
*Syneos Health Communications* is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications – are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
*WORK HERE* * MATTERS EVERYWHERE *| How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)