Lexington, KY, USA
The University of Kentucky HealthCare (UKHC) is seeking a Senior Information Security Risk Analyst. This individual will be a member of the information security team focused on governance, risk management, and compliance strategies identified by the Chief Information Security Officer. Job duties of the Senior Information Security Risk Analyst include:
• Performing information security risk assessments to proactively identify, mitigate, and reduce risk to the organization.
• Preparing reports that identify technical and procedural findings, and providing recommended remediation strategies and solutions.
• Communicating risk posture, security metrics, and security issues to leadership.
• Guiding the development and implementation of appropriate security controls for information technology applications and infrastructure.
• Monitoring and evaluating the organization’s compliance with information technology security requirements.
This position is currently remote but may require occasional on-site attendance (i.e., meetings.)