Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London, Home Counties and the Midlands with a £369.8 billion portfolio of over 5,300 homes, 153 hotel rooms, 726,000 square feet of commercial developments under construction and a further 5,200 units in planning.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
* Liaise with the Construction Head of Design Coordination
* Liaise with the Construction Design Coordinators and Assistant Construction Design Coordinators and assist them on their portfolio of Construction Projects.
* Liaise with the M&E Building Services Project Managers on Projects
* Liaise with the Electrical Project Managers on Projects
* Liaise with the Construction Design Coordinators and advise them on their portfolio of Construction Projects.
* Liaise with the internal Planning department on planning submission and pre-planning M&E design.
* Liaise with the M&E Consultant design teams to deliver the tender and construction drawings in line with the Procurement and Construction programmes.
* Assist in Monitoring the receipt of design information
* Work actively with the Document Controllers, check that the M&E drawings and specifications received from the Design team; consultants and subcontractors are maintained in the records and are issued to the relevant parties to the projects.
* Be actively involved in the detailed review and analysis of the information received and the co-ordination of that information.
* Ensure that the Document Controllers update the document management systems with the latest received and issued information.
* Assist in ensuring that M&E Subcontractors and consultants are issued with the information drawings and packages.
* Assist in ensuring that the construction team is aware of the latest received information.
* Attend/ convene planning and construction M&E Design Team meetings to track progress ensure the information required by site is delivered.
* Ability to define and implement the required level of M&E Design Management depending on the circumstances and requirements
* Experience of working on complex M&E design projects.
* Design knowledge of varied M&E construction techniques and their implementation.
* Design knowledge of HVAC and PHE services (Full knowledge and competency in this area is preferable)
* Design knowledge of Electrical Services (A good working knowledge is preferable)
* Understand best practice in Construction Design Management
* Good communicator – verbal and written
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Able to work autonomously
* Flexible to meet the demands of the role
* Educated to a suitable technical level HND, ACIBSE e.g.
* Experience of Multi-residential projects
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Knowledge of web document management systems e.g. ASITE, BIM 360