Motor Vehicle Technician
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists in our busy, South London site in Croydon.
Your role, as Motor Vehicle Technician, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Your aim; is to carry out vehicle maintenance and repairs to high standards thus keeping our promise of keeping our customers back on the road safely and quickly.
The workshop in Croydon manages maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of circa 1200 vehicles. The workshop is an integral part of our business, alongside regional workshop support of other Northgate sites and large corporate client fleets in the area. We have excellent diagnostic equipment including, Ford IDS, Mercedes Star and Texa. Croydon has a broad client base and constantly changing workload. The site will continue to build on its reputation and customer service delivery so – it will be an exciting place to be.
Croydon has a team of 28, of which 7 are technicians. The site has a family feel and buzz about the place, where everyone works as a team to provide the best possible service. This is a fast-paced and busy site in London so there is never a dull moment.
We offer an excellent salary of £32,500 plus a bonus of £1200, flexible hours meaning you can support a great work/life balance and some enviable benefits such as pension, tool insurance, 31 days holiday per year plus an extra day for your birthday and so much more.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
· You are a level 3 qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician with a solid workshop background – whether the job at hand is routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know just how to solve it and we have the right diagnostics tools to help you.
· You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
· You enjoy a broad mix of work – with servicing, general maintenance, warranty work and recalls across a wide range of vehicles in our fleet, you can be sure every day will present you with a new challenge
· You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
· You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day – you understand what is important to your customers and enjoy having a face-to-face relationship with them.
As Motor Vehicle Technician, we offer:
· A competitive salary of £32,500 and a quarterly team bonus scheme worth up to £1,200 per year
· Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts, tool insurance, flexible hours, 31 days holiday per year plus an extra day for your birthday etc.)
· A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
· The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Vauxhall.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Croydon as a Motor Vehicle Technician, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213216738/Motor-Vehicle-Technician?hlkw=Automotive&s=101051&0→