We are looking for a bright Italian speaking professional with the following experience. The business are a highly successful and growing company based in the heart of London (although remote working currently) The team is expanding hence this new position.
They are UK and internationally based with a high volume of Italian clients. They provide specialist accounting and finance services.
This role will be working alongside a senior chartered accountant and you will have the support of a junior. Therefore there is room to grow and plenty of piers to learn from. A supportive and fast paced team. They provide a very high level of service and customer focus is key.
You will need UK accountancy experience within accountancy and tax for a minimum of three years.
– Degree Educated
– Qualified (or partially qualified) UK accountant.
– daily Bookkeeping (posting sales, purchases invoices);
– Monthly bank reconciliation;
– Preparation of expenses claim reports;
– Accruals, prepayments depreciation;
– VAT return and computations;
– Intrastat and CIS declarations;
– Payroll (liaising with an external payroll provider);
– Administration (general administration, filing etc.).
Assist a Senior UK Chartered Accountant with the following;
– preparation of Management Accounts,
– preparation of year end Accounts,
– preparation of annual corporation tax returns.
This role will suit a hard-working professional willing to grow in her/his career, both technically and
commercially. The ideal candidate must possess some flexibility and good time management and