Cleveland, OH, USA
University Hospitals Description
Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are:
• Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
• Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
• Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
• Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
• Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes
1 year RN experience required
Graduate of an accredited nursing program required, BSN preferred
Current RN licensure in the State of Ohio required
Professional Certification from approved organization preferred
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association or must be obtained during Nursing Orientation
Hours:36 hrs/week; Rotating Day/Night and rotating weekends and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications: Psych and Peds experience