In our Canada Water Office in London , we have an exciting sales vacancy, with immediate start.
You may have experience working in Estate Agency, recruitment, sports membership sales, telesales but looking for your next move into London property and sales. You may have direct negotiator experience or have some sales or customer service experience – either way, great career development is on offer at London’s leading independent estate agency.
OTE £30K plus, with basic salary for the right candidate of 25k this position includes car allowance and an excellent commission structure.
What we can offer our successful candidates:
· High guaranteed basic salary
· OTE of £30k
· Birthday Benefit Policy and Voucher
· Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities
· Intensive ongoing training – we pay for your NFOPP qualifications and are Gold Standard Investors in People
· Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
The Job Role – you will have a varied work-load but be expected to:
· Ensure personal lettings revenue & profitability targets are achieved.
· Carry out telephone canvassing to generate interest and leads from prospects from our database.
· Register, accompany and carry out viewings with applicants/prospective tenants/property buyer
· Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and that landlords give approval to proceed.
· Respond to leads from our website and telesales.
· Manage leads and viewings.
· Take on new instructions and communicate our terms of business to new landlords.
· Value property for landlords (after full training)
· Negotiate rental offers between landlord and tenant.
· Compile property descriptions to load on to our website.
· Deal with telephone and email enquiries from landlords and tenants.
· Co-ordinate agreements and tenancy documentations.
Direct sales experience is desirable, but more important is ambition, the desire to offer first class customer service, as well as earn a high salary and commit to hitting targets. We offer gold-standard training and development to the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
· skills in negotiation and persuasion;
· a confident and outgoing manner;
· commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets;
· excellent communication skills, particularly verbal;
· customer service focus;
· Target driven with determination, perseverance, and patience;
· an understanding of marketing techniques;
· an ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
· IT skills including Data entry;
· A smart, business-like appearance at all times
· A full manual driving licence
Established over 26 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, who encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and who actively promote from within for all management and senior roles. We have a reputation as being the most pro-active lettings company in London, and we manage and let over 2000 properties across the city.
We offer genuine career progression within our 6-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, including City/Docklands, Bow, Tooting, Oval, Dulwich, and Canada Water. Our young and energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion, and there is a culture of sharing in each other’s success at monthly social events.
* The guaranteed basic is for a limited period, whilst training is undertaken, which is for two months for lettings and four months for sales. The amount quoted may also take into account car allowance/subsidy.