My client, one of the Big 4 Tech companies next to Amazon & Google, is looking for a Social Marketing Manager to lead key work streams within the UK Social Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of social marketing initiatives that support and build company’s brands in the eyes of UK community.
* Foster and grow a locally resonant social strategy that is driven by audience insight and ladders up to global marketing objectives
* Help strengthen company’s UK social presence, leading editorial strategy, community management, activity planning and managing key agency relationships to develop best in class social campaigns and content
* Create meaningfully engaging community management strategies, true to the brand of focus and relevant to local audiences
* Oversee quarterly, monthly and weekly social planning in partnership with internal and external creative teams
* Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of community understanding, structured to deliver data-driven results and ladder to UK measurement framework/objectives
* Circa 8 years advertising and marketing experience with experience in social marketing (creative/ content/social agency experience preferred).
* Experience working on global brands with a UK footprint
* Experience working with consumer-facing brands (client side experience preferred)
* Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social marketing campaigns
* Outstanding creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Passion for culture and all things social
If you have above experience and expertise – apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!