Vitality, Sponsorship Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As ourSponsorship Executive, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Sponsorship Executive, you will manage the allocation and distribution of sponsorship tickets across the whole sponsorship portfolio.
Key responsibilities of our Sponsorship Executive include:
– Understanding of sponsorship assets and how they can be leveraged to build brand awareness and drive Member engagement
– Building relationships with key stakeholders, including the Vitality internal marketing and sales teams, and developing and managing close working relationships with our sponsorship partners to ensure expectations and deliverables are achieved
– Overseeing the distribution of general admission sponsorship tickets, the majority of which are allocated to Vitality Members
– Managing and delivering the distribution of all hospitality tickets across all channels mainly brokers and Exco
– Contacting member winners, distributing tickets appropriately and corresponding with Vitality Members by email and/or telephone to answer Members’ questions
– Taking lead on managing the general admission ticketing spreadsheet and ticketing system
– Working with wider Vitality team to develop quarterly analyses of allocation of tickets and end usage and to measure the growth of Member engagement through tickets
– Managing and delivering the distribution of all signed merchandise across all channels mainly brokers and Exco
– Helping to manage the Vitality Store, ensuring that stock is replaced in a timely manner and managing any enquiries that come in from the wider business
– Proactively thinking ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues that may be less than obvious to current thinking
What we are looking for in our ideal Sponsorship Executive:
– Experience in sports sponsorship and activation in terms of ticketing delivery is preferred
– A solid understanding of managing multiple partners in ticketing delivery
– Knowledge of integrated marketing disciplines
– Experience of managing multiple campaigns to strict deadlines
– Knowledge of and relationships in the UK sports sponsorship industry is a plus
– Ability to negotiate with internal marketing teams
– Good at building relationships across functions
– Very strong organisational skills is required
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
– Able to adapt and cope with change
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th June 2021
Working for Vitality, you will experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sponsorship Executive, thenplease click ‘apply’ today.