TC Group is a highly innovative, leading edge firm of accountants and professional advisers.
Officially one of the fastest growing Top 60 UK firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North, we are the first to offer a full range of complementary professional services in the areas of financial planning, legal and HR. We are also at the forefront of technology, having been shortlisted for the Xero 2020 ‘Large Firm of the Year’ Award.
Our unrivalled levels of knowledge and experience, combined with a genuinely unique service offering, allow us to provide clients and the wider public with the highest level of quality, bespoke business solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Senior (30:70 split) in our Portishead (West Bristol) office. Key responsibilities include:
· undertake the audit planning
· complete audit testing on site at clients’ premises – (remotely during Covid 19)
· supervise audit assistant on substantive testing as appropriate
· Undertake audit completion and complete audit file ready for manager/partner review
· apply professional scepticism and judgement to audit work
· maintain audit quality standards as required by Audit Regulations and TC internal policies
· pro-active dedication to professional growth through training and experience opportunities
· deliver excellent client service
· prepare statutory accounts and draft tax computations
· management of own work and assignments to deadlines and within budget to identify research and analyse accounting/audit issues and propose solutions
· work closely with the audit Partner
· support the growth of the Portishead office
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge and experience:
· Qualified ACA or ACCA, or part qualified with relevant experience
· minimum 4 years working in practice
· significant client facing audit experience
· excellent technical accounting knowledge of UK GAAP and FRS 102, (IFRS optional)
· experience of statutory accounts software and using audit software
· excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills as a minimum…… click apply for full job details