CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Empowering Learning are still recruiting staff during this time of crisis, in preparation for vacancies to start in the eventuality of schools reopening. All interviews for positions will be conducted over Skype or telephone.
Qualified Primary Teacher with Autism experience – September start
* Primary/Secondary SEND School
* Based in West London, Hounslow
* Full-time, immediate start
* Daily pay £125-£155 depending on experience
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for an opportunity to progress into the world of SEND?
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking to appoint outstanding Teachers to work in our fantastic SEND Schools in West London, who are looking to appoint experienced and committed Teachers who have the relevant skill set and working ethic to support students particularly with Autism and can play a significant role in the students learning and development.
Our SEND Schools cater for students with a range of SEND needs but the role is to support students on the Autism Spectrum, additional learning difficulties and complex needs. They provide diverse and inclusive learning environment by recognising and valuing pupil’s individual strengths to allow students to access learning to the best of their ability. The School and staff aim to engage individuals by providing an Autism friendly learning environment, and tailor a curriculum and interventions to meeting their needs accordingly.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who have a fantastic working ethic and have a strong understanding and working knowledge of SEND. It is essential that you have excellent classroom practice and have varied teaching styles, also able to take a creative and dynamic approach to the students learning and development.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
· Relevant Teacher Training and QTS
· Primary/Secondary experience
· Excellent classroom practice
· An enhanced DBS on the update service
· Passion, dedication and motivation
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Sarah Kidman on or via email