Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for an Audit Manager to join their friendly team at their London offices.
– Competitive salary
– Private medical dental cover at discounted rates
– Pension scheme arrangements
– Mobile phone contribution costs
– Subsidised corporate gym membership
– Life assurance
– Season ticket loan (for travel)
– 33 days’ holiday, including Bank Holidays
– Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
– The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
– Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
If you are proven within audit and possess exceptional client management skills, this is the ideal role in which to build on your existing experience and take your career to the next level.
You will have the chance to build client relationships and portfolios within a wide range of different sectors and industries, as well as further develop your management skills and increase your audit experience.
So, if you are eager to join an organisation offering great rewards and benefits, as well as support to advance your career, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an Audit Manager, you will join our client’s Business Advisory Services Department and provide outstanding service to clients and high-quality leadership to employees. You will manage your own portfolio of work whilst supporting other managers on larger pieces of work.
Acting as the point of reference for the Audit Team regarding any technical queries, you will tailor your approach to the needs of each client and guide your team to perform work which addresses client risk and supports the RI in finding an audit opinion.
You will work in close collaboration with a Partner regarding audit assignments and findings and will ensure that files presented for Partner review address risk and emerging risk at the earliest possible stage.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Leading, managing, developing and coaching an effective audit team
– Supporting the professional development of employees within your remit
– Providing timely and constructive feedback on work
– Managing client relationships and acting as an ambassador for the firm
– Maintaining and developing your own technical abilities
To be considered as an Audit Manager, you will need to be well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable on the work and role of the auditor.
You will also need experience of the following:
– Maintaining objectivity, professionalism and independence in client relationships
– Discussing difficult/contentious matters with the client directly on-site
– Participating, as a minimum, in internally held events.
Other organisations may call this role Senior Auditor, Lead Auditor, Audit Senior, Accounts Manager, Accounts Senior, Accountant, Financial Accountant, or Auditing Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Audit Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency…… click apply for full job details