Autism Specialist Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Previous Experience Required – Ealing, West London
Q – Does your previous SEN experience include working with children with Autism?
If so, we have a fantastic full-time SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you in an Ealing, west London, specialist Primary School.
Whether you are a Psychology Graduate, Aspiring Mental Speech & Language Therapist or an aspiring SEN Teacher, this SEN Teaching Assistant role will give you experience of working alongside children with a diagnosis of Autism, and supporting them in their lessons and therapy sessions.
The SEN Teaching Assistant our client Primary SEN School Is looking for is someone who has previous experience working with a range of Special Needs, particularly Autism.
See below for more details about the SEN Teaching Assistant role…
Role – Teaching Assistant
· Autism Specialist SEN Teaching Assistant
· Working with multiple ASD children
· Supporting in lessons in the morning – Maths and English etc
· Interventions / therapy session
· Keeping track of progress and targets
· £70 – £85 per day, plus a £675 per year healthcare package
· Full time until at e/o least July 2021
Candidate – Autism Specialist
· Good knowledge of the Autistic Spectrum
· Previous experience with SEN – particularly ASD
· University Graduate
· Confident, articulate, and motivated individual
School – Islington Primary School
· Specialist Primary School, located in Ealing, west London
· Highly experienced SLT and specialist SEN Team
· Bespoke facilities for a range of needs
· Training and support provided throughout
· Only a short walk from the District Line underground station
Apply now and submit your up to date CV and covering letter to be considered for this role. Your dedicated consultant will be in contact within 24 hours if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you…… click apply for full job details
Job Title:Autism Specialist Primary SEN Teaching Assistant