HSB Technical, are an independent multi disciplined recruiter – we have Immediate positions for Automotive Technicians, to work within a successful National Engineering Contractor. This will be a busy and varied potision – you will be required to convert, overhaul, repair, service and maintain – a large vehicle fleet to the very highest standards.
– Complete internal and external re-fits for both new and used vehicles
– Work includes where necessary; replacement Seating, dashboard / full interior, seals, body work & trim, engine ancillaries etc.
– Carry out external structural repairs and hands-on fitting of replacement parts
– Installation of wiring and electrical components, incl. displays
– Following policies to ensure work area is always clean, tidy and safe
– Carry out regular Quality, risk & safety assessment
– You will be required to meet a realistic quota & set build targets
– NVQ2/3 in Vehicle Engineering qualification, or above
– Must hold a full clean driving licence
– Ideally a hands-on Automotive / Car Body shop repairs and upgrades background – including work with Hybrid Vehicles
– Utilisation of modern Automotive installation techniques and standards
– Comfortable with understanding Circuit diagrams, also Fault finding & diagnostics on multiple car types and manufacturers
– Must be able to obtain UK SC clearance – i.e. A British national, or someone living and working in the UK for longer than 3 years
– Excellent communicator, organised, personable and professional
Please apply now to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Due to the SC clearance required, you must have the immediate right to live and work in the UK to be considered.