Ardmore Group is seeking for Bid Writer in our Head Office at Wharf Road who will be utilizing latest technology to gain a competitive edge on the market, producing an optimum bid success rate, whilst maintaining a client centric mindset. You will be responsible for the full tender process and will be capable of producing accurate cost plans for high end residential / commercial package.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Co-ordinate the presentation and submission of tender material for both private and public sector clients
· Prepare corporate presentations and information packs
· Produce in-house newsletters, literature and supporting material (including merchandise) for events
· Prepare in-house marketing, health & safety and corporate signage
· Ensure our website content management system and social media communication channels are kept up to
· Support other departments in the preparation of promotional or communication material (including the intranet)
· Oversee the implementation of our corporate guidelines in all presentation and marketing materials
· Strong design skills and the creative flair to produce high quality, clear and eye catching material
· Graphic design degree and/or equivalent qualification
· Strong ICT skills and experience with industry standard graphics and desktop publishing software, including Adobe Creative Suite(InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· Familiar with presentation software (PowerPoint)
· Experience or understanding of web based CMS (WordPress) and social media platforms (LinkedIn)
· Experience in the preparation of documents to go to printing and publishing
· Ability to deliver product within budget and to tight press and bid deadlines
About Ardmore Group
The Ardmore Group is one of the largest family owned construction companies in the UK. Although we have delivered across the UK, we are best known as London’s builder given our unrivalled reputation for delivering large scale residential, hotel and regeneration schemes in London since our creation in 1974.
Ardmore has been involved in hundreds of major projects across London, including landmark buildings that have shaped the face of the capital.
We have established a major reputation for delivery of large-scale phased regeneration schemes. We were the first tier-one contractor at the Athlete’s Village for the London Olympics and are lead contractor on two of London’s largest regeneration programmes in Lewisham and Greenwich.
In addition to our expertise in the residential sector we have extensive experience in delivering bespoke luxury hotel refurbishment schemes. In 2011, we completed the luxurious Corinthia Hotel, and followed that success by delivering two of the best new hotels in the world in 2017 at the Four Seasons, Ten Trinity Square and the Ned at Poultry.
“As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice”.
To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > Candidate privacy notice.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply…… click apply for full job details