Business Analyst / Construction / London / £50k p/annum
I am currently working with a leading construction organisation who are currently looking for a number of Business Analyst’s to start ASAP based in London, paying up to £50,000 p/annum.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with a variety of stakeholders to define their requirements. Naturally being adept at stakeholder management, analytical & an ‘out the box’ thinker, you will influence the business in making technology decisions.
They have a number of IT projects ongoing with Finance, HR and Digital the main areas of focus.
You will be an integral part of the team working on these projects.
Day to day duties –
· Collaborating with a number of stakeholders to outline scope and vision
· Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
· Identify and establish scope and parameters
· Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements & identifying ways to improve
· Conducting research on software and hardware products
Key skills needed –
· Ability to create requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst in an IT department (understanding and awareness of systems, software and cloud-based solutions) – Ideally having worked on Finance, HR or Digital projects in the past!
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Experience of working in construction industry highly desirable but not essential.
Rate: £50,000 p/annum
Start date: ASAP
If this exciting role is of interest please do apply ASAP as the client are looking to complete interviews ASAP…… click apply for full job details