Title Business Analyst – Payments Category Business Analysis (functional and technical) City London, England – London, United Kingdom Job Description Business Analyst – Payments
If you have a creative understanding of what motivates business success and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative solutions, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help as a Business Analyst.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Help our clients succeed in meeting their business objectives in developing best-fit innovative digital solutions.
• To achieve this you will collaborate with product specialists and various application delivery teams to help develop solutions that fully integrate with existing IT systems and solve complex business problems.
• Leverage existing expertise and knowledge to validate solution definitions and specifications created by partners across the technology stack, ensuring alignment with the client’s policies and group strategy.
• Maintaining a clear and robust requirements management process for the department and all associated project deliveries.
• Supporting in developing enterprise solutions that take into consideration operational costs, security, application development, production support considerations and client experience considerations.
• Leading workshops with business and technology stakeholders to review, develop, validate and finalise requirements for the delivery of ISO compliance across the business.
• Then ensuring all agreed outputs and decisions are suitably well documented in the agreed tools, throughout the requirements lifecycle, from initial capture through various stages of refinement and through to testing and implementation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
We are looking to recruit experienced Business Analyst with payments experience to work to recommend solutions and identify/resolve challenges within the programmes. In this role, you will:
•Demonstrable experience as a hands-on analyst within payments, alongside sound and relevant knowledge across the payments domain, including non-technical and technical responsibilities, as well as experience in a senior / leadership capacity with ultimate responsibility for requirements and associated management processes
•Expert understanding of correspondent banking and domestic/cross border payment messaging (including but not limited to SWIFT MT/pacs/camt, SEPA, Faster Payments).
•A good understanding of ISO 20022 Messaging standards
•Experience of working with pricing and charging and/or billing and billing investigations is also highly desirable.
•Experience of the Agile software delivery methodology and tools/skills including ‘specification by example’ and writing acceptance criteria
•Comfortable leading virtual teams and able to influence and direct people without direct line management responsibility
•Experience in organising and leading workshops focused on requirements gathering, analysis and refinement
•Strong communication and presentation skills
•Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders and gain trust in order guide and influence them
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.