About The company Our client provide cutting edge technology and smart marketing tools all aimed at helping hospitality and leisure businesses drive footfall and increase loyalty.
The company is the B2B arm of our sister company of a leading nightclub service provider, which is the UK’s fastest growing marketplace for hospitality and leisure, connecting over 6,000 venues to a community of over 700k users.
The Role The successful candidate will be involved in meeting a wide range of businesses that operate in hospitality and leisure, including nightclubs, bars, pubs, restaurants, events, cafes, hotels and festivals. Directly selling the wide variety of products and services the company offers. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, proactive and committed. You need to be highly organized, with strong sales skills and a likeable personality. This should be complemented by your welcoming and professional manor towards clients and staff. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an essential role in the growth of an exciting company.
• You will be part of the sales team and will be expected to generate leads and manage the whole sales process from identification to closing the sale
• Dealing with inbound leads and leads generated from our telesales team
• Meeting venues directly selling to managers and decision makers
• Building relationships and trust with potential clients
• Prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territories.
• Ensuring a reliable and effective sales process to venues
• Communicating with other members of our team
• You will be expected to achieve financial objectives and sales targets
• Maintaining an adequate funnel of opportunities and accurately forecasting results
• Reporting to directors on a regular basis
Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be able to understand the product set
• Knowledge of influencing and persuasion skills
• Knowledge of key selling principles
• Knowledge of the nightlife and hospitality industry
• Must have strong written and verbal communication ability
• Knowledge of the latest technologies (Beneficial)
• Efficient in relevant software applications
• Must be able to handle high workload and prioritise tasks
• Must be a relationship builder, networker and team player
Salary is £35,000 – £40,000 OTE up to £45,000. Basic salary is dependent on the skill sets and experience you have to date. Company phone, laptop and travel expenses are provided. This is a remote based position which requires 1 weeks training at our London office and monthly meetings thereafter. The successful candidate will be given a territory to cover (circa 100-150 miles) depending on their location but may need to travel outside of this area if required.