Carbon Trust (The GreenJobs Network of Websites)
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Client Services Team Leader
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing date: 7th January 2021
Salary: Commensurate with experience
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Client Services Team Leader to join the team at the Carbon Trust. The Client Services Team Leader will lead the Client Support Team and coordinate the Client Support Team’s workload and delivery compatibility. They will direct the team members on a day-to-day basis and support with business development whilst ensuring consistent, high quality delivery of campaign propositions both reactively and proactively through various channels by the team.
The Carbon Trust’s mission is to accelerate the move to a sustainable, low carbon economy. We are independent experts on carbon reduction and resource efficiency, who reinvest surpluses from group commercial activities into our mission.
The Carbon Trust provides innovative advice to governments and businesses around the world to support the global transition to a low carbon economy. We work closely with decision makers and implementers in key institutions in the UK and across multiple emerging and developing countries on low-carbon finance, programmes, policy and technology.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Co-ordination of the Client Support team’s workload both at a general level and at person specific level
• Management of the team members including appraisals and coaching
• Liaise with other teams within the organisation to provide insights from client enquiries and understand business development needs
• Provide reports and data to further the decision-making process in the organisation
• To provide, where needed, a point of contact for Carbon Trust enquiries and to deliver a high standard of customer experience via all channels e.g. face-to-face, by phone, by email and livechat
• To describe Carbon Trust services to customers and suggest best routes for people to take – exploring and identifying their needs
• To log data and actions into the CRM and to ensure customers are referred through to appropriate account managers
• To develop an in-depth knowledge of Carbon Trust products and services, including real expertise over a number of areas
• Make outbound calls as part of campaigns
• To lead on key business propositions and lead advice and campaigns in these areas
• To lead on the dissemination of reports and analysis of customer centre performance
• Delivery of projects to external clients
Key skills we are looking for:
• Strong communications skills to help business development for the Carbon Trust
• Direct experience and competence in dealing with customers through established channels e.g. phone, email, livechat
• Management of a team providing global services in different languages
• Manages own time effectively to meet agreed targets
• Ability to develop plans for specific work activities in all areas, including forecasting resource and budget requirements
• Confident decision maker
• Promotes team work, motivates others and understands the need to establish consensus among team members, whilst providing leadership
• Problem solving ability
• Effective in the management of key stakeholders
• IT competent (MS Office etc.); Excel experience essential
• Ability to work with CRM and emailing systems
• Experience in developing and selling propositions in a B2B environment
• Experience in preparing reports and analysis for decision making
• Fluency in English as well as fluency in German or Spanish
Qualifications and experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience of motivating and managing a team, including delivery of outputs, enhancement in processes and managing conflict
• Demonstrable communication skills in a variety of settings
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Demonstrable team building skills, including coaching and dealing with conflict
• Customer servicing experience essential
• A good understanding of effective face to face communication and building key internal stakeholder relationships is essential
• Experience of managing projects
• Experience of developing high quality reporting metrics, together with interpretation and analysis to enable and enhance business decision-making
• Strong and proven interest in and knowledge of sustainability
• Experience of developing expertise and delivering advice in a specialist area
• Experience of delivering projects to external clients as a lead
• Multilingual – English, Spanish or German
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a performance based bonus. Our hours are 37.5 per week with 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a generous pension scheme.
Our head office is in London, close to Blackfriars and Waterloo stations, we offer travel card loans, a cycle to work scheme, company away days and a 24-hour Employee Assistance Helpline.
Joining the Carbon Trust provides an opportunity to work alongside some of the leading practitioners in the low carbon arena so if you are excited by this opportunity and would like to join us please click the apply button.
We are an equal opportunities employer, value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Please be aware that due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19, interviewing and onboarding processes will take place via video conferencing.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS