Premier Recruiting Services Ltd
There is now an opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer to join a successful company in Kent. As Commercial Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer you will be offered a salary of up to £39,000 + van, pension, phone allowance. The role covers territory across Kent, London, Surrey and Sussex. You will also be required to join the callout rota, 1 week in 4.
Commercial Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer – Duties and Responsibilities:
* Undertake all allocated HVAC and Gas related reactive and planned maintenance tasks to an agreed standard
* Complete tasks within the works orders opened and closed in real time
* Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and maximising equipment uptime
* Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment, systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
* Liaising with customers and their inhouse Maintenance Managers and updating them on that status of Maintenance work.
* Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
* Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes. Fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures.
* Deal with and make safe all health and safety related works following processes laid down by organisation’s Health and Safety Policy.
Commercial Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer – Person Requirements:
* Good communications skills
* Experienced in a customer focused environment
* Able to work both as part of a team and independently
* Commercial Gas Safe Certificates (CDGA1 – COCN1 AND CPA1 – NG AND LPG)
* Recognised apprenticeship qualification or equivalent
* Ideally skilled in some of the following areas: Air conditioning, Comfort cooling systems, Refrigeration, Ventilation systems, Hot and cold water systems, LPHW Heating and water systems, Controls systems, Electrical installations