Fancy leading some of the biggest partnerships across National Press? Are you a big thinker with a big commercial mind set? We are looking for a creative sales person who can join this newly created team.
Our client are one of the biggest national press & consumer publishers in the country. If you’re looking for a company that breathe their values of Collaboration, Determination, Imagination & Customer Focus, look no further. As the new Commercial Partnerships Manager, you now have the opportunity to be part of this growing & passionate team. Based in the city of London, however for the moment you will be working remotely.
This role is focused on growing and maintaining customers whilst increasing revenue and is an integral role to their newly created customer team. We are looking for a creative, commercially minded Partnerships Manager who can bring new areas of revenue to the business, whilst bringing on long standing partners.
To be successful in this Commercial Partnerships Manager role, you will ideally be a confident, articulate and motivated person who always puts the customer first. We are also looking for someone who has cross sector knowledge rather than a specialist in one field.
Some of the responsibilities
· Testing all non-ad revenue opportunities and rolling out new revenue streams e.g. subscriptions, contributions
· Growing and maintaining customers and revenue
· Testing and learning new media channels
· Determining ARPU by customer type
· Leading new revenue streams from early conversations through proof of concept deliveries and into ongoing contracts/execution and delivery
We are looking for candidates will the following experience:
· Experience in a commercial partnerships media role in either a media owner, media agency or digital/content environment
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of a range of media channels
· Highly experienced in relationship management
· A good understanding of data and identifying customer trends to identify opportunity
Get in touch for immediate consideration!….. click apply for full job details