Vitality, Compliance Business Partner, London, Stockport or Bournemouth , £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As ourCompliance Business Partner, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Compliance Business Partner will provide strong stakeholder management providing guidance, support and advice to the business in support of delivering regulatory compliant business objectives.
Responsibilities as ourCompliance Business Partner:
– Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder management relationships
– Effective structured communication providing advice, support, and guidance on all aspects of regulation
– Effectively liaise with key stakeholders regularly to internal Compliance function colleagues, 1st Line business, other 2nd line functions, and 3rd Line of defence to disseminate business and compliance activities
– Keeps up to date with regulatory change requirements
– Work closely with the business to ensure the remediation of regulatory breaches, trends and systemic exposures
– Work closely with the business to assist in the preparation of materials, management information, guidance, advice, support, attendance at interviews
– Collaborate with the business, Compliance function, other 2nd Line functions in the development, implementation and reporting of business plans and projects
– Guide, coach and provide compliance training to the business and peers on significant regulatory matters
– Develop monthly and quarterly management information on all activities, risks and issues, which contribute to the Assurance reports for the Board and Executive Management
Skills and experience required to become our Compliance Business Partner:
– Post qualification experience, in financial services
– Sound knowledge of UK financial services’ regulatory requirements particularly within the Conduct risk, and a good understanding of Prudential risks
– Sound knowledge of other regulations and trade bodies, including; Financial Crime, DPA, etc.
– Strong and demonstrable management skills
– Excellent relationship management skills to Board level (Ambassadorial Approach)
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written
– Has an evidential strategic and tactical approach
– Strong influencing and persuasive skills to an Executive level
– Competent and analytically minded
– Degree educated or Compliance qualifications to Diploma standard
– Compliance Manager experience in the Insurance sector
Closing Date: Thursday 17th September 2020
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Compliance Business Partner, thenplease click ‘apply’ today…… click apply for full job details