The perfect opportunity for an experienced Conflicts Lawyer to join a highly prestigious US Law Firm.£100-140KOur clients is a well-established US law firm, looking for a Conflicts Lawyer to join their thriving London office. Based just moments away from St Paul’s, you will be based in the firm’s brand new office, equipped with the very best facilities on offer.You will be working closely with the rest of the team to ensure the smooth running of the function, dealing with the identification, analysis and resolution of potential conflicts across the Firm’s European offices.The Role:
– Review and analyse reports for New Business and lateral hires to identify any potential conflicts arising.
– Providing ad hoc support to the team on Anti Money Laundering requirements.
– Participating to weekly conferences with the Deputy General Counsel and other members of the Conflicts Department across the EU and the US.
– Legally qualified to practise in England and Wales, with a minimum 12 months experience at a UK or US law firm in a similar role.
– Knowledge of SRA rules.
– Experienced, bright and eager to get stuck in.
The Full Package:
– Incredibly competitive salary and benefits package.
– High-profile and prestigious cases.
– The opportunity to join a forward-thinking and thriving law firm.
Interested to hear about future roles in this area?
We would love to keep you updated. Please pass us your details below
RedLaw Recruitment Ltd
London office:200 Aldersgate,London,EC1A 4HD
Registered Office: 73 Cornhill, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 3QQ | Company Registration No: