Konstruct Recruit UK Ltd
CONTRACT SUPERVISOR – Building Services Maintenance
A chance to join a successful SME specialising in the Building Services M&E and Facilities Maintenance sector as a Contract Supervisor.
Perhaps you have been working as a Lead Engineer or Maintenance Supervisor and are looking for a step up the ladder? Or perhaps you are well into a Contract Supervisor’s post and would like to join an organisation where you are able to make more of a difference.
The company are based on the outskirts of Greater London, near North Kent and have established themselves as a reliable and highly technical business in the world of building engineering and facilities maintenance. Working as part of an already very successful mobile maintenance team, you will be responsible for leading the engineering team, maintaining excellent relationships with a portfolio of clients and reporting to the Contracts Manager.
Contract Supervisor Duties & Responsibilities
* Managing a portfolio of Mobile Contracts across the Greater London and Central London area
* Leading a team of engineers and being the first point of contact.
* Checking time sheets and ensuring paperwork is completed accurately and on time
* Quoting for extra works
* Carrying out site audits
* You will be part of a Manager/Supervisor On-Call Rota, where you are available to offer support to the engineers, should any issues arise. (Approx 1 in 5)
* Working from the office in North Kent, with the occasional site visit, once or twice a week. This is an office based role predominantly.
Contract Supervisor Qualifications, Skills and Training
* Qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations (Or similar)
* 18th Edition Wiring Regs
* IPAF / PASMA
* L8 Legionella Awareness
* IOSH Managing Safely would be a bonus
* 2+ Years experience in a Lead or Supervisory role (Lead Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Mobile M&E Supervisor or similar)
* Full UK Drivers Licence
* 10+ Years experience within Building Services Facilities Maintenance
Contract Supervisor Salary & Benefits
* c£45,000 Per Annum
* Van + Fuel Card
* 25 Days Holiday Per Annum + Public Holidays
* Monday to Friday 8-5
* Workplace Pension
* Mobile phone and company credit for parking and expenses
* Career Progression: The plan is to progress the successful candidate into a Junior/Contract Manager role later on
So if you are at a point in your career where you are keen to take a step forwards and deliver excellence through hard work, technical ability and team effort – then CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON below now for the chance to be their Contract Supervisor