Vitality, Conversion Optimisation Executive , London, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Conversion Optimisation Executive , you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Conversion Optimisation Executive will plan and run A/B and multivariate tests on the Vitality and app. Your key objective will be to increase sales and to improve customer lifetime value. You will be part of the existing Performance Marketing team based in London.
Responsibilities as our Conversion Optimisation Executive :
– Plan, execute and analyse A/B and multivariate tests on the Vitality website and app
– Use both qualitative and quantitative data to formulate test hypothesis
– Be accountable for test results and present them to senior business stakeholders
– Collaborate closely with other marketing teams, digital product, data science and sales colleagues
– Provide expertise in running impactful, controlled tests
– Manage your time well, prioritise the most important components, pages and features to test
– Research across multiple industries to understand how other brands are testing
– Statistically analyse results to make sure they are significant
– Own your test roadmap
Skills and experience required to become our Conversion Optimisation Executive :
– Experience running website experiments on e-commerce sites
– Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
– Expert hands-on experience of website software – Google Optimize, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimiser, Adobe Test & Target
– Experience running tests on transactional pages
– Worked with an enterprise web content management system
– Solid understanding of digital marketing tracking and measurement
– Demonstrable experimentation success in a prior role, improving conversion and revenue
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – formula / pivot tables / building simple models/dashboards
– Worked in a cross-functional team with other disciplines
– Honours degree in a STEM subject
– Data visualisation – familiarity with dashboarding or data vis tools, for example, Microsoft PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Tableau
– Understanding of agile principles and tools – Trello / JIRA or similar
– Understanding of some UX concepts
– Experience of or a willingness and aptitude to learn SQL
Closing Date: Thursday 24th September 2020
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Conversion Optimisation Executive , then please click ‘apply’ today…… click apply for full job details