One of my clients in London, recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies’, based in London is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As an Account Executive, you will:
· Prospect accounts for new business
· Establish and work with partners in your territory
· Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
· Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals
As an Account Executive, you will become part of an accelerated onboarding and training program in order to hit the ground running with Darktrace’s sales process and cybersecurity thought leadership.
· A degree from a top university with 2:1 classification or equivalent GPA of 3.0 or higher
· B2B sales experience selling value-driven solutions (within the technology ecosystem preferred but not essential)
· Proven hunter background with a track record of success
· Strong C-level/board-level communication skills
· Willingness to travel to accounts across the region
· Goal-orientated and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
· Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
· Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy…… click apply for full job details