Debt Recovery Solicitor, NQ-2 years PQE, up to £40k plus benefits and bonus, Bromley, Kent
Multi sited commercial high street based in Bromley, South East London, who are Tier 1 (Legal 500) within the Recoveries Department. Well known for its professionalism and support for its staff in all aspects including progression and continued learning. The firm is now looking to add to its coveted Debt Recovery Team with an NQ-2 years PQE Litigation Solicitor.
The CS Litigation department assist public sector and commercial clients with the recovery of debt. They are looking for a Solicitor with experience of dealing and managing an active and fast caseload of corporate debt recovery. You will have experience of the following:
· acting for large multi-national and local authority clients.
· Dealing with disputes relating to breach of contract and particularly contract disputes concerning general supply of goods and services
It would be a distinct advantage if you have previous experience dealing with disputes concerning local authorities and in addition dealing with debt recovery relating to one or more of the following:
· Debt recovery on behalf of utilities companies
· Service charge disputes on behalf of local authorities or other property management organisations
· Disputes relating to Hire Agreements
· The recovery of residential care and home care charges
What are they looking for?
· Solicitor, NQ-1-year PQE with a passion for corporate debt recovery
· To have expert, up to date knowledge of general debt recovery litigation process, procedures and legislation
· Awareness of marketplace and current developments, opportunities, and threats
· Ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues
· Willingness to attend networking and business development events
· Flexible attitude to hours and nature of work
What can the firm offer?
· Competitive salary
· The benefits offered by the firm include, Holiday: 25 days per year plus bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance (after successful probation), Interest free season ticket loan (after successful probation) and profit share scheme.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Alison Banks at LR Legal.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
*We require a lawyer who has gained the necessary experience for the position advertised…… click apply for full job details