Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse) – New Eltham, London, SE9
Permanent – Full Time – 40hrs over 7 days
This a 93 bedded Nursing Home for people living with dementia in Royal Borough of Greenwich with a current CQC rating GOOD.
As a Deputy Manager you will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will ideally have previous management experience and have a comprehensive understanding of CQC regulatory requirements. You will support the Home Manager in the effective running of the Home and support in developing practices and should have a clear understanding of the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act 2015.
As a Deputy Manager you will line manage a team of professional nurses and Care staff in developing best practice and lead by example, support in further development of Person-Centred care and accurate assessment of needs and will also be required to work on a rota basis covering 7 days a week and support the on call rota.
The qualities and skills we look for:
· RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered with a background in care of the elderly
· Strong Management and Leadership skills
· Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
· Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
· Excellent organisation skills
· Effective communication skills
· Flexible, professional, and committed to being the best
· Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
· Competitive salary
· Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pensions options, technology purchase schemes, cycle to work scheme and more
· Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards