Solihull, West Midlands
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years’ experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT, so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support. Our Vision is to provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people, becoming the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in London, Bletchley and Solihull. We are operating as normal remotely currently and offer flexibility in our approach. We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
Desktop Support Analyst Role Purpose
As a member of Service Operations, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
This position requires troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools. In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the customer satisfaction. This may often be under challenging conditions.
Key responsibilities of our Desktop Support Analyst :
– Receive and respond to incoming customer calls, applying First Time Fixes wherever possible
– Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area
– Assess, Troubleshoot and Resolve all End User Computing issues using known troubleshooting methodologies
– Resolve Standard Service Requests related to End User Computing
– Adhere to a strict ITIL environment ensuring that all ITIL and ISO processes are followed
– Work with your colleagues to answer incoming calls, raise relevant cases and act as an overall first point of contact to end users
– Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the case lifecycle, ensuring that, at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their case
– Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department
– Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended End User Computing services to the customer beyond that provided from our offices as required
– Assist Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve ongoing or potential issues
– Ensure that all work carried out for customers is recorded in the in-house systems accurately such that work is charged correctly and no work is undertaken unbilled that should be billable or charged to the wrong contract/contract line
– Maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, highlighting any training needs to your line manager where appropriate
– Ensure where possible, or highlight where not, that Acora fulfils its contractual obligations to its contracted services customers
– Develop strong knowledge of our customers’ businesses and organisation, including key users of technology and their needs
Skills and experience required:
– Experience in troubleshooting relevant, common technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, 365 and other associated applications, Common Business Applications, Building of hardware, Networking skills
– The ability to work in both our (Solihull/Bletchley) Desk locations
– Eligibility to live and work in the UK
– Energy, Drive & Initiative
– Communication Skills
– Customer Service skills
In general, you can visit Acora online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request.
Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
For more information about working at Acora, visit our website…… click apply for full job details