Rolla, MO, USA
1. Wash, rinse, sanitize, and air dry dishes and pots/pans as per job assignment.
2. Delivers patient meals to areas, timely to ensure patient satisfaction.
3. Assembles patient trays per menu.
4. Completes temperature logs and cleaning logs to ensure proper sanitation.
5. Cleans and ensures neat and organized work areas including equipment within assigned job area.
High school education or equivalent preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Minimum Work Experience
A minimum of up to 3 months experience in food service which can be learned through on-the-job-training or previous experience.
Mental ability required to follow written and verbal instructions and perform simple math tasks. Long periods of standing and walking. Ability to read and write. Ability to learn and understand policies and procedures. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs at a time during shift.
May come in contact with patients. Will experience heat and noise from the kitchen, and ware washing areas. Will experience wet floors and exposure to hot steam, water, chemicals, glass breakage and sharp knives.