Citywire’s Creative department is currently hiring a Digital Content Assistant to join their Digital Content team. We’re looking for a bright, energetic and hard-working person that is eager to learn and deliver on great projects for the team. This team handles a diverse and growing range of duties, making this an exciting opportunity to kickstart a career in digital media and publishing.
Citywire helps investors and asset managers to connect in many ways: Citywire publishes its own news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information to help professional investors – from financial advisers, wealth managers to fund selectors – make the best decisions about where to place their clients’ money. We currently employ around 250 people with offices around the world in London, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore, but we have a presence in countries all over the globe. It’s an exciting time to join us since we’re expanding our teams and delivering on new projects that will take Citywire to the next level.
Working with designers, developers, editors, salespeople and marketing personnel, the right candidate needs to be technically-skilled, organised, collaborative, a great communicator and problem-solver with a keen eye for detail.
– Managing content on Citywire’s websites;
– and on other websites created for third parties
– Producing reports and analysis
– Keeping up to date with relevant technological developments
– Building and sending emails
Job specific skills / requirements
– Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
– Some experience of WordPress or similar
– Some experience of Google Marketing Platform (Data Studio, Analytics etc.) or similar
– Experience in a similar role (can include placements and internships)
– Basic MS Excel skills
– Basic Photoshop
– Email delivery platforms
Who we are.
Having a common set of values sets the tone of everything we do and how we do it. These values should feel intuitive and natural – conversely not supporting these values is a serious problem!
Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect are four core values. We can and should disagree with one another, in the interests of getting the right answer. Arguments for truth, not ego. We should always focus on sustainability at every level of the company.
Excelling at your job will contribute to high performance at Citywire. You should have a continuous and constructive spoken dialogue with your manager about your performance, with particular reference to these behaviours: A positive approach; collaborating with colleagues; a make it happen attitude.
Competitive salary and additional company benefits:
– 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
– Flexible working options.
– £480 allowance on any wellbeing activity and/or gym options. We will help with your monthly or annual costs,
– We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly,
– Eye-test and glassess allowance,
– Medical and Dental private insurance available after probation (3 months),
– Competitive private pension scheme,
– Critical illness cover and group life assurance from day 1,
– Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
– Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
– Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to group income protection.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer.