Title Director Consulting Delivery (Apps & Data) Category DCS Role City London, England – London, United Kingdom Job Description Director Consulting Delivery (Apps & Data)
Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? Come and join us as an Apps & Data Delivery Director at CGI and you’ll help shape the UK’s digital revolution, taking responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious transformation projects. This role can be performed partially remotely but may require regular travel to the London, Reading & Bristol areas, so a southerly base is necessary.
From public service systems to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. We’re a Top 100 employer so when you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
A compelling communicator and a natural motivator, you’ll get the very best from enthusiastic teams of experts whose professional growth you nurture. Your vision, sector expertise and professional acumen will deliver innovation with a real customer focus.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Apps & Data Delivery Director will be accountable for all delivery aspects of the platform & infrastructure portfolio; time, cost and quality, contributing to a high level of client satisfaction. The role involves:
• Building and maintaining relationships and a high level of trust with senior client stakeholders.
• Holding the delivery vision for how the projects come together as a programme to meet the customer need and able to articulate that vision both internally and externally.
• Ensuring an appropriate framework is in place for their portfolio, supported by reporting and communication.
• People and line management of between 20-30 members.
• Ensuring the assignment, recruitment and career development of team members.
• Building multi-disciplinary teams with the appropriate mix of skills and knowledge for each project.
• Holding weekly programme reviews with the delivery team to monitor schedule performance etc.
• Providing an escalation route for delivery issues.
• Pro-actively identifying business development opportunities.
• Responding to customer escalations and queries
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
The Apps & Data Delivery Director will have expertise in leading programmes, involving the following technologies and domains:
• Apps development & transformation
• Data governance
• Compliance and information management
• Agile & SAFE methodologies and lifecycle
• Significant Government experience
The successful candidate will have:
• Ability to demonstrate leadership across multiple engagements.
• A proven track record of delivering large-scale complex strategic programmes on time and within budget.
• Experience working in cross-functional, distributed teams.
• Passion for driving execution, removing roadblocks and continuously optimising technology projects to deliver business value.
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate effectively.
Please note: You must currently hold or be willing and eligible to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.