South West London, London
Do you have experience working in a domestic restoration role and want to take the next step in your career?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Drying Technician to manage important disaster recovery projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within a global company and further their skills and experience.
This role is a hands-on role undertaking restoration of domestic properties which have been affected by water damage such as flooding and escapes of water in the South West London area.
· Clearing debris and using drying techniques, ensuring the property does not suffer further damage.
· Installing the correct equipment and assessing the size and cost of the job.
· Liaising with insurance companies and loss adjusters.
· Writing reports accurately and promptly.
· Knowledge of plumbing and construction.
· You must have previous experience managing similar projects end-to-end.
· A full UK driving licence.
· Basic IT skills.
· Excellent communication and time management skills.
· BDMA (desired).
If you are interested, please apply today with an up to date, detailed CV.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy