Wallace Hind Selection
Are you an electrically qualified Engineer who knows their way round handheld electrical testing equipment? You’ve got some good knowledge and want to share it with our customers in this Internal Electrical Helpdesk role. Based at our head office in Watford – If you’ve got good computer literacy and a great manner with customers – click ‘Apply’ to unlock the next chapter in your career.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £35,000
· Holiday package rising with service
· Perks benefits package
· Flexible start and finish times
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Hatfield, Cheshunt, Harrow, Wembley, Hayes, High Wycombe, Amersham, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Tring, Luton, Dunstable, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Slough, Maidenhead, London, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Bletchley,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Technical Support / Customer Service / Help Desk – Electrical Testing / Instrumentation
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager and based at our site in Watford, you will provide reactive electrical technical customer service / help desk support on our electrical testing instrumentation / voltage meters to distributors and customers. You will handle enquires via telephone / email and live web-chat advising on product lines and up-selling where appropriate. This activity is all logged through our CRM system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Electrical Technical Support / Customer Service / Help Desk – Electrical Testing / Instrumentation
· Reactive handling of calls / emails from clients and distributors offering technical advice / support and giving best advice
· Managing Web Chat enquiries and directing towards the appropriate products and referring to the sales team where appropriate
· Managing the eBay outlet – listing items and processing sales information
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Electrical Technical Support / Customer Service / Help Desk – Electrical Testing / Instrumentation
· You’re most probably an Electrician or a qualified Electrical Engineer who wants to move into a more commercial / help desk / customer dealing role.
· These products aren’t super complex, but you need to be able to speak to Electrical Engineers and Electricians with credibility and confidence.
· You’re good with people – thorough, engaging and always looking to help
· You’re not intimidated by sales and the sales process. There is no outbound sales element here – but if a customer calls, you should be able to get them what they want.
THE COMPANY: Electrical Technical Support / Customer Service / Help Desk – Electrical Testing / Instrumentation
We’re approaching 100 years in business, we’re a well-respected manufacturer and brand of portable and hand-held electronic instrumentation. With a heavy focus and investment on R&D and New Product Development, we’re genuinely a market leader for innovation in our industry sector. Come & find out.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Technical Service / Electrical Help Desk / Electrician / Electrical Engineer / Installation / Domestic Engineer / Commercial Engineer / PAT Testing / Handheld electrical equipment / electrical instrumentation / Electrical Isolation / Voltage Meters /
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16423, Wallace HInd Selection