Email and Digital Content Designer
We have opened an opportunity for an Email and Digital Conent Designer to join our Goldmine team as a Goldmine Production Executive. The Goldmine team is part of Citywire Enable business unit; a newly formed and ever growing unit of the business. Reporting directly to our Head of Citywire Enable, you will become a key player in the setup, delivery and reporting of a bespoke range of products in the Goldmine suite, including: Email Campaigns, Native Content Campaigns and Audience Data Services on behalf of our clients. You’ll be expected to work on everything from hand coding a brand new email template to providing in depth analysis and reports. This is an exciting time to join our team.
Citywire is a UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insight about asset management. Some of the main areas of our business are media (publishing), events and marketing/content production services. Although we are a small-medium company, we have a global reach, with offices in London, Munich, Milan, Singapore, and New York. Our NYC office has grown rapidly over the past few years, and we are looking for a driven, hard-working, organized individual to join our dynamic Goldmine team.
The Goldmine team is a vital part of our company’s success, Goldmine is a precision-driven email marketing tool which ensures that your message gets sent to the right investors at the right time rather than wasting the time of those who have no interest. We can target investors with a range of criteria including occupation, areas they are interested in and specific headlines they have been reading on our websites. This laser-like targeting leads to high email engagement rates and strong lead generation. We expect to see this team expanding very quickly over the next year. Please read below about the specifics of this role
As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for managing and consulting with our clients on a daily basis on their email template designs, content, imagery and distributing them on their behalf. You’ll also assist our clients in making the most of their data by using Goldmine Verify to enhance their own CRMs (such as Salesforce) with Citywire’s rich audience data. We’re looking for an individual who is flexible, proactive, organised and a great communicator. This role will require you to:
– Design and build responsive and bespoke emails from scratch on behalf of our clients
– Test and Update the layout and content of our clients’ HTML/email templates
– Create, update and maintain microsites built for our clients using Wordpress
– Track engagement rates and generate reports for email campaigns
– Support our clients with the Citywire Goldmine Verify Salesforce app
– Iterative feedback loops with clients
– Testing templates
Job specific skills / technical skills / profile
– Strong foundation in HTML & CSS, particularly HTML for Email Rendering, including
– Dynamic content
– Email layouts, effectively utilising tables
– Experience using email testing tools such as Email On Acid or Litmus
– Experience using Photoshop or similar software
– Experience administering Wordpress and publishing static and data collection sites, including the use of add ins such as Ninja Forms
– Experience using, and knowledge of source control applications and methodologies
– Advanced experience of Excel
– Experience using the Google Docs suite of products
– Experience working with CRMs such as Salesforce
– The ability to review and suggest edits to copy
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills
– Attention to detail
– Strong skills in project management, prioritisation and managing multiple projects at once
– At least one years’ experience in a commercial or relevant role
Desirable but not essential
– Experience with reporting
– An interest in the asset management / financial services industry
Citywire will offer you*:
– 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
– Competitive private pension scheme,
– Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
– Buddy-team lunches: you will be introduced to Citywire by one of our members of the team and will take you out for lunch during your first 6 months with us. It’s all on us!
– Subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly costs.
– Country walks: enjoy a day outdoors every summer with different members of Citywire. A great time to enjoy the good weather and engage with colleagues.
– Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
– Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us:
* Please note all our benefits are based on a regular office operations situation. Some of them may not be applicable until the UK resumes normal business operations.
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Remote working and flexibility for office/home working in the future is a must for this position.
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential…… click apply for full job details