My prestigious Client is looking for an Enterprise Architect who comes from retail/hospitality background to join the team on 6 months initial contract basis.
You will help them to identify a technology roadmap that will take the company from its current tech environment to a modern, flexible, modular ecosystem, that can take advantage of the latest developments in e.g. cloud, data, IOT, AI.
* Develop the enterprise architecture covering company’s full global landscape, change roadmaps, application maturity assessment, integration and data
* Responsibility for the alignment of the infrastructure architecture with the overall enterprise plan
* Provide the big picture view of the tech landscape, guiding solutions architecture and tech leads to ensure their areas of focus fit within the wider strategy
* Provide technology advice and guidance to all company’s developers, engineers and other technical team members
* Agree effective ways of working with the Customer Technology team and the Retail Technology team to ensure that the change programmes and projects can be agile and autonomous within the wider technology strategy
* Determine the core EA artefacts, ensuring usability and pragmatism are critical guiding principles
* Issue standards and policies where required to ensure change teams have clarity on strategic approach
Your skills & experience:
* Deep experience of Enterprise Architecture in a consumer facing environment, spanning both digital and physical technology
* Great depth in applications/software; good experience of integration, data and infrastructure
* Likely to have had hands on engineering experience
* Great experience of both agile and more traditional change delivery. Proven experience in making the architecture role work well in an agile environment
* Experience in working with third parties to get great service provision and value for money on projects
* Brilliant communications skills, able to explain complex technology concepts clearly to business stakeholders