Ardmore Group is seeking for Estimator in our Head Office at Wharf Road who will be utilising latest technology to gain a competitive edge on the market, producing an optimum bid success rate, whilst maintaining a client centric mindset. You will be responsible for the full tender process and will be capable of producing accurate cost plans for high end residential / commercial package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Tender Preparation and Submission
· Review all tender information and ER’s
· Complete a quantified and detailed boq
· Present tender submissions for adjudication
· Prepare built-up rates and pricing information
2. Supply Chain Management
· Prepare tender packs
· Obtain and analyse tender returns for inclusion within tender submission and handover packs
3. Project Analysis
· Review, assess and report on tender information
· Attend site visits
· Liaise, provide information and support pre-construction, technical and planning functions
· Prepare detailed risk registers and information required for Contractor’s Proposals
4. Tender Negotiation
· Attend pre-tender, mid-tender and post-tender meetings as required
· Negotiate final contract sums
· To prepare handover packs for internal departments including finance
· To assist the commercial teams in establishing project budgets
6. Key Performance Indicators:
· Accuracy and detail of tender submissions including % of resourced pricing and inclusion of sub-contractor submissions
· Level of detail and analysis of project preliminaries
· Level of explicit profit knowledge and recovery
About Ardmore Group
The Ardmore Group is one of the largest family owned construction companies in the UK. Although we have delivered across the UK, we are best known as London’s builder given our unrivalled reputation for delivering large scale residential, hotel and regeneration schemes in London since our creation in 1974.
Ardmore has been involved in hundreds of major projects across London, including landmark buildings that have shaped the face of the capital.
We have established a major reputation for delivery of large-scale phased regeneration schemes. We were the first tier-one contractor at the Athlete’s Village for the London Olympics and are lead contractor on two of London’s largest regeneration programmes in Lewisham and Greenwich.
In addition to our expertise in the residential sector we have extensive experience in delivering bespoke luxury hotel refurbishment schemes. In 2011, we completed the luxurious Corinthia Hotel, and followed that success by delivering two of the best new hotels in the world in 2017 at the Four Seasons, Ten Trinity Square and the Ned at Poultry.
“As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice”.
To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > Candidate privacy notice.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore’s Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply…… click apply for full job details