I am currently recruiting for a Fire alarm Engineer for my NSI Gold, medium sized, market-leading client.
My client has been installing and maintaining Fire and Security systems across the UK for over 30 years. They have a fantastic array of customers ranging from Commercial, Domestic and Industrial sites, including; councils, schools, universities, hospitals and blue chip PLC’s.
They specialise in providing fully integrated multi-disciplined systems so the opportunities and training provided is endless!
Ideally you will be based in NORTH LONDON, as this is where the majority of the work will be but applications within M25 and North home counties will be considered.
Due to successful growth my client are currently seeking 5 Fire alarm Engineers.
Monday to Friday – 8 hour working day
* Service, maintenance of Fire alarms
* Small works when required
* Access control and Emergency lights experience advantageous but not essential
* Working to British Standards
* Completing all relevant paperwork
* Participate on the call out rota (currently 1 in 5)
Knowledge and experience:
* 2+ years experience with Fire alarm systems
* ECS/CSCS – desirable not essential
* Full UK Driving License
* Be able to pass enhanced Security screening
* Working knowledge of Coventional and Addressable systems. Including Advanced, Kentec and Morley panels.
* Up to £35,000 basic
* Van with fuel card
* Summer and Christmas get-together
* Training and progression
* Android phone
* Overtime available
If you are based in London and feel this role could be the one for you then please do not hesitate and apply NOW