Oxford BioMedica (UK) Limited
*Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.*
Oxford Biomedica’s Finance team are responsible for overseeing the financial cash flow of the business. The team has accountability for financial planning and analysis, accounts payable and accounts receivable
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analysts to to support centralised FP&A operations, and the role out of value adding FP&A Business Partnering within OXB. The positions are initially for 6 months but they may be an opportunity for them to go permanent in the future.
*Your responsibilities in this role would be:*
* Assist with financial forecast cycles e.g. Latest View, Budget, Long Range Plan and any adhoc financial projections/business case preparations as required.
* Assist with month end FP&A processes e.g. transfer source system data, undertake detailed variance analyses, reconciliations between forecast systems and models to support FP&A control processes and maintain integrity and accuracy of forecast systems.
* Support controllership improvements within FP&A operations to improve robustness of forecast process by working across teams to ensuring all necessary approvals and checks are completed.
* Produce and maintain financial analysis and reporting to inform understanding and decision making within FP&A and the wider business as needed.
* Support roll-out of value adding FP&A business partnering across OXB
* Share system knowledge with FP&A colleagues and other system users to maximize its utility while avoiding any confusion or duplication of effort
*To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:*
* Part qualified/Finalist/Newly qualified CIMA/ACA
* Experience of both Financial and Management Accounting advantageous
* Experience of finance ERP / forecasting systems e.g. IFS, Workday Financial planning (Adaptive) would be an advantage
* Experience of working autonomously and closely as part of a team to deliver reliable financial information under time pressure
* The ability to maintain productive relationships across business functions as well as Group finance colleagues of all levels.
* Drive for results – a determined finisher, problem solver and creative in identifying and suggesting pragmatic solutions with a constant drive to add value to help the business succeed
* Attention to detail – Understands the importance of robust controls and the need for systems alignment to avoid dispute and confusion
* Experience of Pharmaceutical/Biotech or high technology manufacturing industry would be beneficial
* Understanding of IFRS accounting standards
* •Good Microsoft Office skills (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint & Teams)
*Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.*
*Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives*
*No agencies please*
We are committed to offering highly competitive reward packages for all our staff. That’s why, every year, we benchmark our salaries and benefits against the local pharmaceutical market – by that, we mean that we compare our packages with those of other major companies in the London, Oxford, Cambridge areas.
We’re looking for highly skilled, focused individuals to help us deliver life-changing therapies to patients. It’s no mean feat, and we have to work together to make this happen.
Along the way, you’ll have a rich variety of opportunities to really develop your career. We’ll also give you a generous set of employee benefits and a competitive salary.