Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a creative and passionate Geography Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a large school in Greater Manchester?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Geography Teacher, to join an outstanding and successful school in Greater Manchester, to start in September 2020. This is a full time, long term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £170 a day.
The role itself will involve the delivery of Geography lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed excellent GCSE results year on year, with 72% of all students in school gaining 4 – 9 in English and Mathematics.
Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV covering the last 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a large secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -18 years old. The school is an outstanding educational provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the fantastic results that they deliver. The school is vibrant, diverse and innovative, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
This OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ secondary school is looking for a Geography Teacher who can deliver lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 and has excellent behaviour management as well as sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
The school is based in Greater Manchester, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Geography Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful Geography Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend or colleague and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Geography Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer