G2 Recruitment Solutions
We are an award winning, organically grown recruitment firm based in the heart of Central London. Our consultants are specialists in their niche sub sectors within the IT/Tech, Engineering, and Pharmaceutical markets, placing both permanent and contractual employees across the UK, Europe and US.
As a growing company, we have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
Maybe you’ve recently graduated or have previously worked in recruitment, but if you are looking for a new challenge with industry leading earning potential, legitimate internal progression, on-going training from our award-winning Learning and Development team and opportunities to work abroad, then life at G2V could be your ideal match.
What is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It’s a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle. The role will focus on responsive relationship management with candidates as well as utmost attention to client mandates and timely project delivery.
As part of the G2V Group we offer you extensive training and guidance from day 1, from our own internal Learning and Development team of experienced Recruitment Trainers, all eager to give you everything you need to have the best possible start in the industry, and see you earning £45- £70,000 in your first year.
* Participating in our in-house Learning and Development training programme
* Business development – Acquiring and developing client relationships and constantly seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
* Negotiating with both clients and candidates
* Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
* Process management: Managing the full 360° recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
* Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media
* Hitting daily targets and KPI’s
To be considered, you will need the following:
* Recent graduate (2019/2020) with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
* Confident personality
* The desire to build a career and excel in a meritocratic environment
* Hardworking with a competitive edge
* Confident and articulate presentation the phone
* Social personality
* Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
What do we offer?
* If you’re relocating to London, we offer a generous relocation package of an extra £500 per month for your first 6 months of your move, on top of your basic, commission and deal bonuses – This relocation package also applies if you’re looking to work abroad!
* The opportunity to work in our overseas offices – we have a brand new office in Amsterdam and can offer you the opportunity to join one of the first teams in this location!
* London office based in beautiful, energetic Holborn
* Award winning training with our own in-house Learning and Development team
* You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around London, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays
* An organic, clearly defined and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
* Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, early finishes and other fun incentives
* Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are all starting at trainee level and working towards success
* Base salary of £20,000 and uncapped commission structure
* Gain an extra days holiday for each year worked with us
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get your application moving!