Hours – 35.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8:00 and 17:00)
Salary – Up to 35k basic + bonus & overtime
We have a new opportunity for a HGV Technician to join one of my clients in Acton. My client is one of the oldest and most well-established companies in the UK.
– As an HGV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on all types of commercial vehicles.
– Fault diagnosis.
– Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on commercial vehicles.
– Working closely alongside the parts team to find the correct replacement parts and ensure they are fitted correctly.
– Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
– Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
– Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop. As business is getting busier each year there will come opportunities to take on more responsibilities.
– Safe and secure workshop with modern equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
– The busier they get the more overtime is available.
– Qualifications in HGV or Light Mechanics
– Would also consider someone from a Plant background.
Consultant – Robert Samuels
Ref OC10551 INDHGV Vacancy: HGV Technician
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.