HLTA- KS1 Bury
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working HLTA looking for your next role in Bury?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a large three form entry Primary School in Bury to start in September 2020 until the Summer 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £85- £95 per day depending of experience.
To join us and be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a HLTA on behalf of a large, three form entry primary school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all, irrespective of gender, creed, race or disability.
The highly ambitious headteacher has established a quality leadership team that have put in place well formulated plans for development, leading to high standards in pupils’ achievement. The aspirations of the senior leaders are resolutely supported by the whole staff, who feel they have a voice in shaping the school improvement with precise actions that are quickly and successfully put in to place.
The school is based in Bury and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This OFSTED ‘outstanding’ primary school is looking for a HLTA to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve cover PPA across KS1, under the class teachers direction. You will be working with the whole class or with small groups, delivering phonics, Maths, English and reading sessions. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse in the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer