Reed HR are partnered with a Charity in Central London, in order to recruit for a Standalone HR Manager on a permanent basis. This role is ideally a full-time role, however the client is open to hiring someone on a part time basis (4 days a week).
The role and your responsibilities:
– This role will include Human Resources, Wellbeing and Operations
– Act as the main point of contact and support for all HR matters
– Support in recruitment, including onboarding
– Help induct new starters
– Oversee offboarding
– Create, deliver and maintain a staff wellbeing strategy
– Support managers in training requests
– Oversee monthly payroll
– Be accountable for office and facilities management
To be successful in this role, you will have proven HR Manager experience, ideally within the not-for-Profit Sector.
You will need to have/be:
– Previous HR experience, ideally working within a standalone role or small team
– Experience overseeing payroll
– Strong HR systems experience
– Strong organisational skills
– Strong communication skills
– Experience dealing with colleagues and senior stakeholders
– Recruitment experience
– CIPD Level 5
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.