Right now, we’re looking for a Product Manager to be based in London, Manchester or Sheffield.
You will work with teams and stakeholders to develop impactful products, from strategy through launch. Identify customer problems, conduct market research, generate product requirements, guide product engineering efforts, define go to the market and engage with executives, customers and internal teams of designers, researchers, engineers and project managers.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
– Become skilful in the product landscape for particular industries of focus, such as finance, media, health and entertainment.
– Represent the product in the design and development process, ensuring product integrity throughout the product life cycle.
– develop products and identify potential effects and generate product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing
– conduct market research, competition research and user research
– Define key metrics to monitor your product based on business strategy/needs.
– Define MVP and create Strategic Product Roadmap, making sure it is visible and apparent to all audiences. Spread vision to the build team
– Participation in pre-sales and business development actively seeking new opportunities.
– Lead agile product management/ownership aspects and tasks such as research, problem analysis, vision, inception, product strategy, positioning, release plan -go to market strategy-, backlog management, agile requirements, life cycle management and change management.
– Communicate product concepts to both highly technical and non-technical audiences at all organizational levels.
– Participates in coaching and mentoring, follow up, and feedback of internal BAs and more junior product managers in best product practices. Participation in project evaluation & performance assessment.
– Help the team to deliver value during the product development stage.
– Must have 3-5 years of experience in product management, product manager, implementation experience or consultation
– Design thinking, lean startup, and product development frameworks are desired
– Must have worked in agile projects in the last three years
– Experience as a Scrum Master (CSM) desired
– Must have experience as Product Owner (CSPO a plus)
– Must have experience delivering software or services in large organizations
– We’re looking for an autonomous and self-driven person that can lead Product teams to build successful solutions.
– We’re looking for visionary people that want to participate in the creation of the next-tech- generation products and tools.